Below are some of the measures we have taken to ensure accessibility throughout this website.
- Every page on this website conforms to Level-AA of the W3C Web content accessibility guidelines.
- All pages on this website validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- Most of the website uses CSS for layout.
- Contrast between foreground and background elements is good.
- Most links on this website use the "title" attribute, offering more detail about the function or destination of each link.
- Where images are used to display information on this website, a text alternative is supplied using the "alt" or "longdesc" attributes. This provides users of non-visual browsers with an explanation of the significance of each image.
Validation Servicesvisit the W3C